Our Renewal Date has changed to the 30th April. We are open for renewals from 1st April - 1st June. Outside of this period please conact the office in advance. Read the following carefully as it will assist in facilitating a speedy renewal
IMPORTANT: If you wish to change your membership type please do the following before renewing:
- contact the office and advise that you wish to renew but as a different member type.
- Your record will be amended to reflect your new membership type.
- You will be advised that you can log in and renew under the new membership type.
This applies primarily to:
- Students who are upgrading to Professional membership.
- Non practising members returning to practise.
- Professional members that are taking a break and wish to be registed as non practising.
Existing members: If you are an existing member you can log in to renew your membership (provided it is unchanged, otherwise see above).
Former member: If you are a former member and would like to rejoin please email firstname.lastname@example.org. It may be possible to reactivate an existing profile rather than having to reapply.